Download Focus Magic
Focus Magic is available for both Windows and Mac. You can use all the features available in Focus Magic on up to ten images before needing to register.
- Save the “FocusMagic500.plugin.zip” file, if you haven’t yet done so
- Double-click the “FocusMagic500.plugin.zip” file to extract the “FocusMagic64.plugin” file
- Move the “FocusMagic64.plugin” file to the appropriate plugins folder – deleting the original file if there is one (see paths below)
- For step 2 if you end up with a file/folder named “FocusMagic64.plugin 2” (or 3, 4, etc.), then delete those “FocusMagic64.plugin 2, 3, 4, etc” files/folders AND delete the “FocusMagic64.plugin” file, and then go back to Step 2.
- Do not double-click the .plugin file to launch it. If you are using Photoshop, you’ll find “Focus Magic” on the “Filters” menu.
- If the plugin is being blocked, follow these steps to add an exception.
Books Featuring Focus Magic
Top Digital Photography Tips
by Michael Freeman
For the very first time, renowned international photographer and bestselling author Michael Freeman reveals all the insider secrets that professionals keep for themselves alone. Everyone from enthusiastic amateurs to seasoned experts will learn plenty of the tried-and-true, field-tested techniques Freeman has discovered through years of experience.
Digital Restoration From Start to Finish
Digital Restoration: Start to Finish guides you step-by-step through the entire process of restoring old photographs and repairing new ones using Adobe Photoshop, plug-ins, and Picture Window. Nothing is left out, from choosing the right hardware and software and getting the photographs into the computer, to getting the finished photo out of the computer and preserving it for posterity.
Free Upgrades for Registered Users
If you’re already using Focus Magic, then you’ll be happy to know that upgrades are free. To upgrade to the latest version, click the appropriate “Download” button (above) for your system.