Image Examination Order Form
The staff at Focus Magic do not examine images for free and only examine images that have been paid for in advance using this order form and:-
- The client agrees that the payment amount of US$50 is for the time spent on the image, not for getting a satisfactory result.
- The client understands that Focus Magic recovers information by undoing blur, but if there is no blur (ie. the image is of a low resolution or too few pixels) then no information can be recovered
- The client will submit the image(s) or video by email or if they are large, send them using a service such as Digital Pigeon or We Transfer.
- For confidentiality reasons, all correspondence must be with one email address (the one used below)
- When the staff at Focus Magic give their assessment, they will only reply to one more email and if more correspondence is required then it will be done for US$10 for each email
- The client will not ask for a refund
- Payment of order is acceptance of these terms
After clicking “Place Order”, you will be redirected to PayPal to process your order securely.
Books Featuring Focus Magic
Top Digital Photography Tips
by Michael Freeman
For the very first time, renowned international photographer and bestselling author Michael Freeman reveals all the insider secrets that professionals keep for themselves alone. Everyone from enthusiastic amateurs to seasoned experts will learn plenty of the tried-and-true, field-tested techniques Freeman has discovered through years of experience.
Digital Restoration From Start to Finish
Digital Restoration: Start to Finish guides you step-by-step through the entire process of restoring old photographs and repairing new ones using Adobe Photoshop, plug-ins, and Picture Window. Nothing is left out, from choosing the right hardware and software and getting the photographs into the computer, to getting the finished photo out of the computer and preserving it for posterity.